Saturday, October 6, 2007

Travel must have ?

There are 2 things I must have in my wallet everytime I travel. The first one is Lomotil! The tiny little pill could stop you from a severe purging instantly. However, you can't find Lomotil in Malaysia and Thailand anymore, as it is listed under ban item. Don't ask me why! However, you can find them in Singapore. Stock them up and put in your wallet.

The 2nd item, the must have is Clarinase 24! When you have nose block or running nose, when you are flying it can affects your ear and let me tell you it can be miserable. The Clarinase 24 do magic and could clear your nose within minutes. Morever, it will last for 24 hours.

Anyway, these magic pills does help me a lot. Pack them in your bag when you travel!

2 comments:

Fong Yee said...

What about pill po chai? Better right? and cheaper I bet :P

Kiasu-Ching said...

Poh chai only for a while only, lomotil is like a stopper on your beep!