Friday, March 23, 2007

Meet your Idol after the Play or Musical

Last night I went to a play at West End, London. I went to a controversial play called 'EQUUS'. One of the lead in the play was Daniel Radcliffe of Harry Potter famed. If you get a chance or it does come to your town near you, go watch it :-)

You must be wonder how can this be under kiasu blog! Well well well, after the play, I joined a small group of kiasu from around the world to the backdoor. Most of them were holding the program book and hoping Daniel will appear. True enuff, he did and we were very excited. He was very friendly and starting signing autograph for all his fans. I did not buy a program book but instead I took out my travel guide book for him to sign. He turned to me and laughed. I told him that's all I have for now. I continued to praise how well the show was - and indeed he was good. Very versatile young actor.

Now now now! I have my travel book signed and I can sell them in EBAY! A colleague in UK already asking me to sell it to his daughter! I am still considering ..... hehehe ;-)



No comments: