Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I owned an IPOOT!


I owned an IPOOT now! Well you will be surprised how much it looks like IPOD NANO. I got it from China. The beauty of this Mp3 player is it does not requires any software to synchronise. It is actually just like an external drive where you just drag and drop into the folder!


The one I got here is 2GB and you can expand the storage by buying additional memory card! IPOD cannot expand! Also, besides MP3 and WMA music files, you can watch AVI or MPeg4 movies! IPOD Nano cannot play movies! Then hor, you can record voices and store into the folder! IPOD also cannot record sound! Wow now you tell me who wins?!


On top of this, the cost of this little copycat is .... drum roll ... RM200!! While IPOD NANO around RM940!!! Do I need to say more? Now I call that an IPOOT!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The IPoot should be named IBoot in my opinion since it beats/boots IPod in every department!
Long live IBoot, ooph, I mean IPoot.

Fong Yee said...

Actually, I am disappointed with this Kiasu-Ching. The iPod is a fashion statement. It is a brand statement and you are shallow not to recognize this.

It's like telling people you bought a DKNY shirt in pasar malam for rm10 and then writing a blog praising your ingenuity and saying how cheap it is and how expensive the DKNY shirt that is selling in DKNY is. Don't tell me all the Ambercrombie, Guess, etc shirts you have been wearing are all from China, Kiasu! That would be a surprise to me!

Kiasu-Ching said...

Eh fong, if the shirt cannot outshine the original then I can understand lah! But this outshine IPOD wor .. no complaint leh! LONG LIVE the KIASUS!

cath said...

bro, i just got it for RMB170 nia last mth wif all ur mentioned feat except one, ie, no extended storage la...but still beat ur ori price of RM200 rite...see, tech moves real faster than ur printing $ shop la..haha..