Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sawadee kub .. May I help you sir? Take it and name any price you want!!!

Have you ever wonder how to get discount and you don't even need to beg? In fact, the seller beg you to take it instead! Recently in Bangkok, I went to the shop in a mall where they had just started their morning. I was the first customer. Without much bargain, they die die must sell it to you or else the business for that day will be bad! (Superstitious) I just named the price, and as long as she didn't make any loses or at least breakeven, she will give it you!

So now, when you know you want something very badly in Bangkok! Watch out for the time they open their shop and be the 1st customer!

1 comment:

Bahija said...

aiyuh , I kena kuat2 ...I got used of the msian shopping style , when i shop for shoes in KL, i take the shoe, terus pakai, try see see look look ..I did the same in Bangkok , super early morning when the shoe shops baru opened..then when i wanted to leave, the store owner called a chinese friend, they stopped me, marah me , that if i didn't want the shoe, jangan try on..like u said , first business, so when i tried the shoe, i 'must' buy, else 'bad luck' for them.....ai yuh yuh ...TERPAKSA beli lor , price mahal, shoe i tak suka BUT good fortune to the owner :P ... Moral of this - lain kali go anywhere , JANGAN SIMPLY try anything without asking