Friday, August 17, 2007

Diner's Card and Duty Free

I was told by my colleague hor that when you apply for a Diner's card they will give you a Duty Free Shop (DFS) card where you can use at Singapore Duty Free (SGP DFS also ran the one in Australia). By flashing the card you can receive a 10% discount of the displayed price.

Another thing I realised at the airport around Asia, there are Diner's lounge and it can be used by Diner's Card holder as well. I know Japan and Korea has Diner's lounge.

OK now you can save more money for your old age .. apply Diner's :P

2 comments:

me.. me.. said...

my first comment here for my friend! Was so interested in the Duty Free card that i rang up Diners when i cannot see the information on their webby(when there is discount, count me in =P). Was advise that DFS will be discontinuing the card so Diners does not promote it anymore.
HTHs!

Kiasu-Ching said...

aiyer so suay one!