Monday, August 27, 2007

Lost and Found - drama in Bangkok

It was rainning really hard in Bangkok on Saturday nite. I just finished shopping and I spent a fortune at Ted Baker boutique at Central. I had a good bargain and was happy with my purchases although it was quite a big sum I had spent.

I jumped to a cab and directed the cab to go to my hotel. When I reached the hotel, I paid and grabbed my bags and jumped out of the cab. For a second I thot something is not right I had more than 3 bags! I left my entire Ted Baker bag in the cab! And the cab had zoomed off!

I was praying hard the cab driver will return my bag to the concierge. I waited one day, and it has not! Well my heart was aching of course but dear kiasus! Next time even when you don't have hands! Especially when you are in a foreign land after shopping. Make sure you read or write down the car plate! Or in Bangkok remember the color of the cab. You can always call the company and reported missing. I had friends who told me his friends recovered his goods after gone missing in the cab.

Now when I board a cab even day or night or rain! I write down the no. on my newspaper or whatever paper I could grab. Let's be kiasus and say bye bye to heartache! Sighhhhh!

No comments: