Friday, August 24, 2007

I hate Ironing!

Do you realise when you try to iron a pair of DARK pants or yr DARK skirt you will notice after iron there were many white patches. Sooo unpretty!

I visited a laundry recently and complaint to them on my problem everytime I tries to iron one. However, I learnt a tip from them. The told me before I iron on a pant, put a DAMP HANDKERCHIEF on top of the pant. Then iron on top of the handkerchief. Ta Dah - no marks left behind!

Also, when I tried to iron a shirt I always struggle on the sleeves area or at the corners of the shirts. What you need to do is button up everything. Then slot the shirt onto an iron board. You can iron every corner easily when everything is buttoned up!

However, the best solution for all these is to hire a Marianne!

1 comment:

cath said...

halo...the best is to use a steam iron la..u can even iron it upright, downright, inside, outside out..all prob resolved liao..