Wednesday, November 7, 2007

No Maps? No Worries use a business card!

Whenever I am in a non speaking countries, I bound to have problems giving the right directions. Even when I tried telling all the landmarks, they cab drivers will look at me as if I am from Planet Terror! After all these trials and tribulations, I found a quick solution ..at least for now.

On the first day of work at the location, I will start collecting the local's business cards. Yes, their positions are important, and don't you ever forget that! But little that they knew, my little secret for dying to have their business cards is for the cab drivers :-P

Most of the time, in non speaking countries, the business card has dual lingual, one side english the other side the local language. There you go, save up all the business cards, it will saved you from a lot of frustrations!

No comments: